Categories :
Hours:
Office 8am-5pm, 24hr Emergency Service

Button's Heating Inc.

Company Profile

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by brothers, Earl, Joe & David Button. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Durham Region

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Show:

Jun 24, 2013, Scarborough

Our furnace was installed in 1984, so it was years past it's service life. Buttons Heating came in and not only installed a new one, but did other work to help us out that was above and beyond the call of duty. The guys that came were friendly, courteous, and worked hard to make sure that we were looked after very well. Great job guys, thanks so much.

Jun 21, 2013, Toronto

We have used Button's for furnace and A/C maintenance for the last 3 years and I am very happy with their service. Richard B. has done all of the maintenance work and has made one service call to our home. He is very knowledgeable and professional and provided helpful advice. Also, Button's office staff are friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend Button's to anyone.

Jun 19, 2013, Toronto

I found Buttons to be very friendly and professional. Todd gave me a very thorough and fair quote. The work was completed by Todd, Mike and I m not sure about the other gentleman's name. They were on time, organized and explained everything to me in full detail. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Jun 14, 2013, Vaughan

Completed my annual Furnace & AC maintenance. Technician Brian was punctual, courteous and extremely professional. In keeping with the Button's values and traditions, where customer service is a priority. Highly recommended

Jun 10, 2013, Old Toronto

Extremely comfortable to work with. Professional level service. Thank you so much for John, Todd, and Ryan, the installation service is way better than I expected. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Jun 06, 2013, Scarborough

Technician Brian was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He took me through the entire tune up process, how the furnace worked and gave me plenty of tips to keep my furnace and a/c in good working order. His explanations were clear and simple to understand. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from him and would gladly recommend his services.

Jun 04, 2013, Toronto

june 3/12 the team from Button's Heating ( Todd, John & Ryan) installed our new furnace & aircond plus water heater. Thye were prompt, pleasant, explained what they were dfoing & answere my questions thoroughly. I can not say how relieved I was to have workers with such expert skills do work which required some patience 7 problem-solving to avoid riuning the curb appeal of our little home's front facade. They took extra time to run lines to the side & back & installed a drainage system which prevented the need for a 2nd darin to be dug in our basement. I am so pleased and would recommend them highly. Thier co-worker Mario had come to our home to assess our needs & was also a 10/10. Many thanks from our family

May 26, 2013, Brampton

As a matter of fact, Philip Graeme from Belyea Bros referred us to Button’s. We had a SOLID experience from start to finish and would absolutely recommend them. David Button came out for the initial consult, carefully explained the various air conditioners I was considering, which helped me rationalize the Trane XR15 as an ideal unit. His install team (John, Ryan, and Todd) arrived early, executed the install flawlessly, and provided such diligent workmanship that my wife and I were blown away when Todd brought us downstairs for the reveal. They even took it upon themselves to correct and re-fasten how the HRV drain line was previously positioned by our builder!

May 25, 2013, Toronto

These guys are amazing. It wasn't just about getting my business and disappearing. The after sales/install service was fantastic. They call you back quickly, and deliver as promised. Pleasant, professional and personable. Definitely a company I will use again and refer out. Thanks gentlemen!

May 22, 2013, St. Catharines

I had an Air conditioner moved from one location to another,Todd and his partner did an amazing job,they came in put down drop sheets kept the basement area cleaned explained what was happening and kept us informed at all times.Even when they needed to install a new line to the electrical box it was done very professionally,when they were done they cleaned up after themselves.Todd turned on the system and checked the registers to see for clod air flow! They hit it out of the Park. Thanks Button Heating. Great job!!!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Ductwork, Fireplaces, Gas Piping , Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Heat Pumps, Tankless Water Heaters
Services
Sales, Installation & Service
Brands
Trane, Goodman, LG Ductless, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, Noritz, GeneralAire, Continental Fireplaces
Specialties

Credentials & Financial Information

1977
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Gas, Refrigeration, Heating
HRAI
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Workmanship Guaranteed, Manufacturers Warranties

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!