Categories :
Hours:
Office 8am-5pm, 24hr Emergency Service

Button's Heating Inc.

Company Profile

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by brothers, Earl, Joe & David Button. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Durham Region

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Show:

Dec 07, 2013, York

After learning that our furnace could not be fixed, we proceeded to obtain some quotes. When Craig Rodgers from Button’s arrived, we liked him immediately and felt very comfortable with him. He is professional, knowledgeable, honest and down to earth. He outlined the products, explained things in terms we could understand and never made us feel pressured. We like Button’s because it is a family run company, in business for decades with excellent reviews, and after meeting Craig, the choice was very easy. Craig returned the same night to complete the paper work and was able to arrange installation for us the next day! The installation crew, Jonathan, Mike N. and Mike H. arrived on time and immediately got to work. They were great guys, friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable and answered all the questions we had for them. They are very neat and left our house exactly as they found it. The installation area is pretty small, so we know it was a bit of a challenge for them, but they made it appear effortless. When everything was installed Jonathan explained everything that had been done and outlined all that we needed to know. The entire experience from sales to installation could not have been more effortless for us. We would highly recommend Button’s to anyone. Thanks to Craig, Jonathan, Mike N. and Mike H. for their great work.

Company Response:
Hi Sharon & Dan, Thank you so much for the great review! As HVAC trade professionals "effortless" is exactly how we like our installation to appear. if you need any further assistance we can be reached at (416) 287-7863

Dec 06, 2013, Old Toronto

The sales rep (Ricardo) was very thorough and professional. His knowledge of the product was was exceptional, largely due to his sales and installation experience. While Trane is a reputable equipment manufacturer, it is crucial that the unit is sized and installed to suit the application. With Ricardo's expertise and the experience of the insallation crew, all of my expectations were exceeded. I was especially impressed with the competence, courtesy and cleanliness of the install crew. I can confidently speak to all of the above, as my profession is in the field of mulit-discipline engineering and construction. The unit has been online for about 3 weeks and it is performing very well. Some nice features include: the Ecobee thermostat (online monitoring, time of day and vacation programming, flexible control setting, weather forecast, etc, humidifier, varible speed fan....). I'm looking forward to watching my energy bills drop. I would definitely recommend Button's and Trane for your new furnace.

Company Response:
Hello Stuart, Thanks for the positive review. Its great to hear you had such a positive experience with Button's Heating. We hope your system is performing to your expectations and that it keeps you warm this Holiday season. If you need anything further please let us know (416) 287-7863

Dec 06, 2013, Old Toronto

I first met salesman Ricardo at Home Depot in Leaside. From the outset, I found him very helpful and informative. Everything he said went according to plan (even when the furnace broke down which wasn't apart of the plan). The installers were very thorough and efficient (much like the furnace) and I would highly recommend Buttons to my friends, family and Colleagues.

Company Response:
Hi Les Thank you for the review. We love hearing the reviews on the Navien Combi unit and the professionalism of our staff. We receive so many calls from customers that have been refereed by other customers and for that we cant thank you enough. If you need any further assistance please give us a call (416) 287-7863

Dec 04, 2013, Whitby

Button's Heating did a great job on installing a new furnace. They were very professional from sales to installation to follow up. A problem-free experience. Thanks Nigel for the great service.

Dec 04, 2013, Old Toronto

Salesman Ricardo was very good in explaining the functionality and advantages of the NAVIEN system. He was helpful in facilitating the purchase and provided good follow-up. The installation crew was punctual and worked efficiently and adhered to my wishes with respect to the location of the intake and venting pipes, without much grumbling. [My preference was more labour intensive but aesthetically much more pleasing.] The crew left the workplace in clean condition but they could have earned more kudos by taking the created debris (empty boxes, etc.) with them. All in all, it was a job well done.

Dec 03, 2013, Toronto

Very good service. Button's rep, Ricardo, was a great first point of contact, explaining everything thoroughly and checking in on the day of installation. The installers were polite and thorough. We had one issue come up: The installers wanted to install the new air conditioner on top of the old concrete slap, which was smaller than the new unit. My husband saw this and objected. They were very compliant and removed the old slab, then installed a new proper sized one--just proves you have to be on site when any work is being done! Overall, a very good experience.

Dec 01, 2013, East York

After calling two technicians who did nothing to find the fault I called Button's. After 15 min on site they found the problem and corrected it fast. Finally I got connected with someone who knows HVAC. Thank you very much, I'll be warm this winter.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
IAM from Toronto Nov 26, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 22, 2013, Pickering

Great experience from sales to installation. Ricardo came out my house twice and instantly made me feel comfortable. He was honest and forthcoming. The installation guys Jonathan and John were professional, attentive, courteous, friendly, and prompt. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Left my house clean!

Nov 19, 2013, Bowmanville

From sales to install our experience with Button's heating and air was by far the best customer service we have ever received from any store. Nigel, our sales rep was knowledgeable and personable. The team that came to install were professional and extremely polite. I was incredibly impressed with how there was no sign that anybody had been to our house and installed a big piece of equipment. Everything that Nigel promised us, was delivered and then some. Great job Button's it will be our pleasure to refer you in the future. Regards, Michelle and Dale Senior

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Ductwork, Fireplaces, Gas Piping , Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Heat Pumps, Tankless Water Heaters
Services
Sales, Installation & Service
Brands
Trane, Goodman, LG Ductless, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, Noritz, GeneralAire, Continental Fireplaces
Specialties

Credentials & Financial Information

1977
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Gas, Refrigeration, Heating
HRAI
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Workmanship Guaranteed, Manufacturers Warranties

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!