Category :
Michael Meagher
Hours:
24 7

Bugs R Us

Company Profile Bugs-r-us is operated fully by the owner. Please call me for fast and discrete service. STOP TERMITES BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR HOME! I deal with: Termites, Carpenter Ants, Bed Bugs, Raccoons, Squirrels, Birds, Mice, Rats, All Insects and Wildlife. 1 year warranty for Mice and Wildlife! Setting the industry standard. ...

You Might Also Consider

A A A Gates Wildlife Control

AAA Gates 1984 Logo.png

We had 5 baby squirrels take shelter in our attic. Called Gates Wildlife removal and the very next day Justin attended our...

marcio from Woodbridge 1 Apr 03, 2014

Reviews for Bugs R Us

Jan 23, 2012, Toronto

Mike was amazing...he guarantees his work for a year and tells you what to do to avoid mice in the future. I have had to call him a few times because of my paranoia and he keeps checking in to make sure that everything is in order and as it should be. I would highly recommend him

Sep 20, 2011, Toronto

When I found fleas inside my home my first thought was for my 3.5 yr old son. I needed the problem taken care of immediately. Thank goodness for Michael at Bugs R Us. He arrived at my home in under 2 hours and canister in hand rid my home of the pests in a single application. The story doesn't end there tho. To my disgust, some days later I discovered the source of the infestation to be a family of raccoons living under my shed. I called Michael and left a message. He returned, and treated my shed and entire back yard. "I told you I wanted you flea free and I meant it" he said. Amazing. I'll recommend Michael and his company to all my friends family and clients. He's the best.

May 25, 2011, North York

Michael at Bugs R US has been spraying the exterior of my property for more than ten years to prevent carpenter ant infestation. Always a thorough job. His service is highly recommended.

Sep 08, 2010, Toronto

We had to ring Mike because our family couldn't sleep from the scratching noises the mice were making around the house. He arrived quickly, identified the entry points, gave us homework to fix some holes and explained each step along the way. The bait he left was effective and slowly the solution worked. He did have to come back several times to leave more bait and alleviate our panic but with patience (and his 90 day guarantee) we solved it safely and humanely.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Have more guys working for him -- just like him!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Mike early on when you see the first signs of mice eating your food or leaving droppings. Don't wait as long as we did.

Apr 24, 2010, North York

I had been watching black ants in my house all winter and decided to call Bugs R Us to see if they could help. Michael showed up in an unmarked van, sprayed the house and provided a 90 day guarantee. He did a great job explaining why the ants where there, and how to keep them out in the future. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Feb 17, 2010, Toronto

I had a crisis when someone brought their cats into my house and they had flees. So I called Micheal and he came and sprayed the areas and others areas where they could have travelled. He said that this spray will last for 6 weeks. If there is any problem he will come back and re-spray if needed. All the areas are free and clear. I was very happy with his excellent service

Jan 20, 2010, Toronto

I can't even express how grateful I am to Mike. I was the unfortunate victim of bedbugs, and then an unfortunate victim of another Pest company that took total ADVANTAGE of my little knowledge of what to do about these critters. I spent several nightmarish months with this other company who bled me for more than the bugs did!, THEN I found Mike at Bugs R Us. He showed up at my place and did exactly what I wanted someone to do, he took charge, was re-assuring, super knowledgeable and very friendly, traits that unfortunately don't seem to be the norm anymore. He was so thorough, and helpful, and I am so so grateful to this company who is so obviously dedicated to doing a job well. Thanks Mike!!!

Aug 28, 2009, North York

We discovered a carpenter ant problem last summer over our garage, and this summer we discovered that they may have burrowed a new home into our roof! I promptly called Mike from Bugs R Us, and he came right away. He was super professional and told me exactly what the problem was and why the ants liked to keep coming back and he outlined in detail how we can make our home less inviting to bugs and creepy crawlers. Then he sprayed the exterior of our home thoroughly and assured me that he'd come back if the problem wasn't resolved. So not only did he kill the bugs and hopefully make our home less appealing for carpenter ants, he also went above the norm and gave use useful tips on how to keep them out once and for all. Thanks Mike! Your service was very much appreciated! H.R.

Apr 02, 2009, Toronto

My partner and I started hearing some odd noises coming from the floor in the front of our house. Eventually that noise turn into a raccoon fight, screeching and screaming from the floor boards. I have no clue how they got in there but everyday we would hear them. Finally we called Mike from BUGS ARE US on the recommendation from a friend up the street. Mike came and spoke with me, he explained the plan of attack because the mother raccoon had babies things would be a little more complicated. Every step he explained why and how, which I really appreciated. It was a bit of a process but finally once we were able to get the mother out, Mike could go in and get the babies. We pulled out four very cute but very loud babies and placed them in a box so the mother could come and get them the next day. Overall Mike was great, reliable, punctual. The price he quoted was the price he charged. He is a great guy with lots of knowledge. I would suggest if you have any sort of pest problem he's your guy.

Mar 06, 2009, Toronto

Owner is professional, knowledgable and did a great job in a prompt manner. I would highly recommend this company to someone looking to deal with ants or squirrels. First rate company. Excellent.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Service was perfect.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Bugs R Us.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!