Category :
Matthew Corney
Hours:
Mon - Fri 7:30 - 5

Brenlo Ltd.

Company Profile Brenlo is a designer and manufacturer of customer wood mouldings.

You Might Also Consider

Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Markham

handyman_ca_4color_tag_company_logo.jpg

The original work done by another contractor was terrible. Steve White from Mr. Handyman came in and re-did everything...

Robin Woodruff from Richmond Hill 1 Apr 12, 2014

Reviews for Brenlo Ltd.

Apr 13, 2012, ETOBICOKE

I have always said that I would pay more for excellent service. I call Nick at Brenlo, place an order, usually it is delivered the next day. NO PROBLEM. I should pay extra but I don't. The prices are competitve, the service is great and according to my carpenter, the product is great. We don't find large knots, warping or splitting commonly associated with a natural wood product. Brenlo gets my vote.

Jan 23, 2012, Oakville

I was attempting, in the past few weeks, to match trim already installed in areas thru-out clients home, which was discontinued at the home improvement box store. Brenlo matched trim and provide sample/options for baseboard. P/u was easy, delivery on time, knowledgeable staff. Down side - only wood, no MDF (which is better in certain applications). Up side - price pt. I have already referred several people there. Particularly like to thank Carol.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Might have caught 1 staff member on an off day - but all in all everyone is friendly and helpful.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Be sure your walls are square wood doesn't give like MDF does.

Sep 15, 2009, North York

A salesperson gave a copy of my four invoices (with item description, quantity and price)to his other client. When I complained to the Operation Manager and Sales Manager, they said they could not stop or even discourage the salesperson from doing it. They refused to let me know their information privacy policy.

Company Response:
Good afternoon Daniel, Just looked at the listing here on Homestars for the first time and disturbed to see your review. Please understand that it is an issue for us to give any clients invoices to any other client. I would appriciate getting more details on this complaint. I would like to understand the context of the Operation Manager and Sales Manager comments that they could not stop or even discourage the salesperson from doing it. Regards, Matthew

Jan 02, 2007, Toronto

9.5

Brenlo's staff were very helpful at their showroom. They offered recommendations and alternatives that looked great once installed. The quality was by far the best and I shopped this around to a lot of different potential sellers. The delivery was on time which made my carpenter very happy. When I renovate my basement, I know where to go for my trim.

Dec 05, 2005, Toronto

8.3

Brenlo supplied all the wood trim, also floor and ceiling mouldings for our home renovation. We were able to select from a wide variety of designs and the quality as very good. Also, delivery was on time,every time - important when you have contractors on site.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!