Category :
59 Bramalea Rd Brampton , ON L6T 2W7
Owner/Manager:
... ...

Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Company Profile Welcome to Brampton Hardwood Floors Exceptional customer service We know that selecting a hardwood floor that’s just right for your home is important to you and your family. With so many different hardwood species, types and grades available, shopping for hardwood floors can be an overwhelming experience, and that’s why ...

You Might Also Consider

Chestnut Flooring

Our basement flooded a few months ago and our laminated floors and baseboards got destroyed. We did a bit of research and...

Ioana Beraru from Richmond Hill 1 Apr 04, 2014

Reviews for Brampton Hardwood Floors Ltd

Show:
This review has been removed by the author.
PN-KW May 09, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Apr 25, 2010, Toronto

I thought I would take a few moments to express my utmost satisfaction with this company. This is the second time I have turned to Brampton Flooring (namely their highly qualified John Nika) to perform a project of installing hardwood floors in my condo. I am not surprised (because the first time they did work for me was also outstanding) but again the end result was fantastic. As a whole the employees and agents directly affliated with Brampton Hardwood Flooring were very professional and courteous. They listened to me and my concerns and were able to answer all my queries. I would like to thank Rick [last name removed--Ed] of Continental Flooring, Joe of Brampton Hardwood Flooring and of course the ever so wonderful John [last name removed--Ed]. These gentlemen were all a pleasure to deal with, work with and ultimately I had to share my experience not only with my friends, family and co-workers but also with the general public who are always looking for professional, dependable and reliable contractors. I am extremely pleased and would not hesitate to recommend using this company for any job you may have (large or small) because they really do care about the end result. They are proud of their workmanship, they are very talented, they are clean and tidy, very organized and extremely professional. Thank you again gentlemen for all your work! Great Job! John 416-844-0662 Brampton Hardwood Flooring http://www.bramptonhardwood.com/ 1-866-450-6268 or 905-450-6268

Apr 13, 2010

I went back to brampton hardwood to get my basement done. I got a beautiful laminate and the basement looks amazing. I have received so many compliments. The better business bureau (bbb) has given this company A+ rating and i couldn't agree more. Thank you for all the help!

Mar 25, 2010, Toronto

We went in to view flooring for our apartment complex which we are totally renovating. We enquired about flooring for the 12 units and Lina was exceptional on providing advise and details regarding type of flooring that would be most suitable. Her knowledge of the products was amazing it even impressed my husband. We appreicated her knowledge and honesty regarding what would be best suited for tenants. We settled on the Bamboo flooring she suggested and were not disappointed. The product was everything she said it would be. We installed it and it looks amasing. THANK YOU does not seems to be enough. I will most certainaly recommend my family and friends go and see Lina.

Mar 19, 2010, Brampton

decided to do my own new hardwood flooring they have the best selection, its in stock, and quality is great laid it all my self with a rented nailer and my large dog slides across it with no scratching probably do the upstairs hallway next

Mar 16, 2010, Brampton

Looked and looked around for the best price and finally decided to go with Brampton Hardwood. They were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them. As I said earlier the floors look great

Feb 20, 2010, Milton

We had John from Brampton Hardwood give us a great deal on jatoba (St. Lawrence) hardwood. He initially came to our house, to measure, sent 3 installers to rip up all our existing carpet and then too the time (3 days) to install our beautiful floors. We love them and get so many compliments on them. The colour has changed over the 8 months we've had them, which makes them even more beautiful. We got a great deal and wonderful installation. Note: Very dusty with the cutting of the wood, so suggest you have kids out for the installation

Feb 10, 2010, Toronto

We used a flooring broker that purchased our hardwood from Brampton Hardwood. The Continental Designs floor that the broker installed became milky and cracked shortly after installation. Brampton Hardwood sent a flooring inspector to check the floor and the inspector verbally told us we should not be having these issues. We have Brampton Hardwood for information on the Continental Designs floor and to see the inspector's report and they will not provide this information. Be cautious when buying their Continental Designs brand (or any of their "in house" brands), there is no manufacturing information on the box and no contact information on the warranty and if there is ever an issue with it you will be left with trying to deal directly with Brampton Hardwood who has not been very helpful for us.

Feb 01, 2010

I had an entire main floor renovation to do. I was very confused with color selection and the types of wood. Brampton Hardwood has a very big selection. Vandana helped me a lot. She helped me pick a color as well as the hardwood I should buy because I was looking for material that is very hard since I have children. I was also against purchasing anything from China. I am very happy with how everything turned out. Everything looks great. I had my own private installer. He is the one who recommended that I shop at brampton hardwood floors. I would recommend that you shop at brampton hardwood if you are looking for a good product. Weeks later watching HGTV Sarah's cottage was also using floor from brampton hardwood. I am assured I made the right choice.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
I recommend fellow owners to shop here to avoid buying chinese hardwood floors. As well, the staff knows what they are talking about.

Jan 21, 2010, Mississauga

Never have I had an experience like the one I have been going through with Brampton Hardwood Flooring. I bought and paid for laminate flooring on Dec. 15, 2009. The full order (51 boxes) wasn't in stock but I was told that it was due to arrive the "next week" so I took 21 boxes with me at the time although I was charged for the full order. Well the back order didn't arrive until a few weeks later so I phoned and spoke to John asking him to make sure the order was put aside and that I would pick it up on the Friday evening. He told me that it wasn't necessary to put it aside and that I would be loaded and on my way in 10 minutes or so. When I arrived to pick up the order he came and told me the flooring was out of stock. They had sold the flooring to someone else even though I had already prepaid the order. I am still sitting here without flooring over a month later and it hasn't arrived yet but the story I get from them is that it is on the way (once again). Oh and by the way keep calling to check on my order (unbelievable customer service for their total screw ups) I have never dealt with such an un-ethical company in my many years of interactions that this is causing so I suggest that you should be very careful with these people.I have always had the trust in people that when I pay for something I receive it without the stress and anxiety that this is causing. I will update the review "if and when" I get my order although it is now Jan. 21.and they say it should be here soon but just keep calling to check ( unbelievable).

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!