Category :
Home Accessories
Address:
2501 Hampshire Gate Rd Oakville , ON L6H 6C8

BouClair - Oakville

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

HomeSense

This store is kind of a crap shoot, but I always check it since they do have exceptional deals when you find what you're...

Kaitlin L from Hawkesville 5 Mar 06, 2014

Reviews for BouClair - Oakville

Dec 08, 2012, Mississauga

I found the price of the curtain & rod in Bouclair are a bit higher but the quality is good. The service they provided are good & helpful. When I found the product I wanted was not in that shop, the sales help me call the other shop and I can finally get the curtain I wanted in the other shop.

Nov 14, 2008, Toronto

I recently moved and need new curtains for my home and really did not know where to look. I flyer came for Bou-Clair and thought I would check them out as I had never been there. I not onlky found great curtains but were very inexpensive.

Nov 19, 2006, Toronto

9.8

I was recently browsing at BouClair, looking for some new ‘accessories’ for my home, and was rather impressed with both the quality and selection. The have very nice ‘accents’ for the home, including furniture (like coffee tables and end tables), window dressings (blinds and drapes), and other decorating accessories like area rugs and picture frames. Lots of the pieces are unique and very tasteful. I ended up buying a few Christmas gifts here (they even have a Christmas ‘collection’), which I will feel very good about giving to my friends. I found the staff to be helpful and friendly, without being overbearing. I will definitely return, as well as recommend BouClair to others.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!