Category :
Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm

Backyard Getaways Inc

Company Profile

Backyard Getaways Inc is an award winning family owned & operated pool builder company since 1995. Through our innovative designs & quality craftsmanship, we continue to exceed industry standards by creating unique custom pools, spas and outdoor living environments.

Service Include:
-Waterfalls & Water Features
...

more...
Servicing:

Custom Designed Pools and Complete Turn Key Backyard Environment projects in the Greater Toronto Area Including:

Toronto (downtown/beaches), Halton Hills, Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga, King, Vaughan, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham

Reviews for Backyard Getaways Inc

Show:
This review has been flagged for verification.
Bill from Brampton Apr 16, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 24, 2013, Brampton

Bought a house this past summer with a fantastic gorgeous pool by Backyard Getaways. We of course chose them for our pool services. Very helpful and professional. So happy with the pool and this company.

Dec 20, 2013, Bolton

I am writing this letter regarding Backyard Getaways who just recently built a pool for my home. I could not be happier with the quality of work done by this company. I had heard all of the horror stories regarding pool companies, and talked to several other contractors/pool builders, before deciding on going with Backyard Getaways. My wife and I were sure we were going to use another company until we met John Petrocelli and saw the incredible results of his efforts. The night we signed the contract, we asked how long this process would take; we were told three - four weeks from dig. Four weeks later, once all landscape was completed our pool was filled and running. That is unheard of! Construction always takes longer than what is estimated—not ours—right on schedule! In our estimation, there is no comparison! Everything was done swiftly and accurately. Whatever I was told would happen, happened. There were no surprises. All who had a part of our construction were very friendly and seemed to care about leaving the construction area clean and orderly. If I ever had a question or concern, it was answered promptly. I never felt any sort of regret with hiring of Backyard Getaways in this entire process—always had great support and comfort knowing all would be done and done properly. I had a bit of anxiety thinking this pool construction would cause some grief with the neighbors, inconveniences, and the mess. But it turned out to be a great, clean, well organized project. Would I recommend them? Without a moment’s hesitation! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the best! A job well done.

Dec 16, 2013, Brampton

Backyard Getaways is very professional, courteous and pride themselves in customer satisfaction and quality workmanship. They were always available to help with questions we had and addressed our changes along the way. We highly recommend Backyard Getaways and would not hesitate to use them again in the future. They provide quality work and are truly a pleasure to deal with. We are so happy we decided to use Backyard Getaways! They definitely stand out from the rest.

Dec 16, 2013, Brampton

What can we say about a dedicated group of individuals, who not only made valuable recommendations during the initial stages of our project, designed, positioned, and built our in ground pool, cabana and landscaping to my satisfaction, but most important to that of my wife. Backyard Getaways started on the day they promised, and were completed prior to the 3 week time frame that John had noted during the tendering stage. The early completion was due to the time and co-ordination taken by Reg and his dedicated staff prior to, and during the construction of the pool. The pool looks amazing, our friends enjoy it regularly during the summer months and we strongly recommend that Backyard Getaway be given an opportunity to discuss their approach and views to anyone interested in having a pool constructed for them.

Dec 13, 2013, Brampton

I had backyard getaways build my pool 3 years ago and i couldn't be more happier, my family and extended family have taken full advantage of it. I love how my house was a gathering point on hot summer days. This year we moved, couldnt believe we were doing this after only putting a pool in not so long ago. but we moved to a house with a bigger pool. I had no doubt in my mind that i wanted the team at Backyard to help manage the new pool, the equipment was different and i was a bit worried about the maintenance and operation of new equipment. I asked Reggie to come out to my place in milton, and he did and inspected everything and said not to worry they will make sure i am up and running and next spring. the previous owners told me to go to there guys who did there pool but i choose to stay with backyard, i love how it is a family business, and when i go in there they all know my name. I always try recommend them to friends who are thinking about a pool.

Dec 11, 2013, Brampton

BYG installed our pool in 2008, and it was a fantastic experience. Since then we handle all maintenance, opening and closings with BYG. They are superior in customer service and knowledge. A great group to work with, so we decided to contact them once again for some minor landscaping we required this year. Another fantastic job done. We couldn't be happier. We recommend this company every chance we get! Thanks guys, see you in the Spring!

Dec 09, 2013, Brampton

We have been extremely happy with the work that was done by Backyard Getaways. They have done a terrific job renovating our backyard. The guys were polite and a pleasure to have around. The gentleman who did the deck was wonderful and we are quite pleased with the results and love the Ipe wood that was used. A special thank you to Dan who the spent time making sure the design was as we wanted it and contributed many additional creative ideas. Overall it was a good experience.

Dec 06, 2013, Brampton

John/Reggie, On behalf of my wife and I, I would like to thank you both very much for your work at my home this summer. The pool, planting, landscaping and cabana look great and we can't wait to enjoy them next year. I really appreciated your attention to detail and your crew's willingness to listen to my concerns and work with me and my wife to achieve the ultimate level of comfort. I had lot's of other pool and landscape contractors around me on my street and I was very pleased to feel all along that your work was superior and the fact that my neighbours always gravitated to my property is a testament to your workmanship also. Having one contractor look after constructing the whole project was a great experience for us and your ability to do so was very appreciated. I wish you and your brother and staff a wonderful upcoming holiday season and if any prospective customers need to come by the house and take a look then feel free to bring them over. Thanks,

Nov 27, 2013, Mississauga

We purchased our Backyard Getaway few years ago & John, Reggie and Daphne totally exceeded our expectations. They were completely professional and helped walk us through all the decisions. Since then, they've always been available for questions or support and at no extra cost which is quite rare from the other pool services and businesses. The service team is pleasant, on time & courteous. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Backyard Getaways to all those interested in putting a pool in. You'll be happy you did!

Company Profile

-Renovations
-Paving

Products & Services

Products
Fox Pools, Oaks pavers, Jandy Pool Equipment, Covertech Safety Covers, Spider Tie Wall Forming Systems.
Services
inground vinyl swimming pools, inground concrete swimming pools, fiberglass swimming pools, stamped concrete decking, tumbled stone decking, retaining walls, waterfalls, excavation and grading, hot tubs, landscape design and construction, pool opening and closing, expert water testing, pool and spa chemiclas, snow plowing and general contracting
Brands
FOX, JANDY, ZODIAC, COVERTECH, DUFFERIN CONCRETE, DUFFERIN AGGREGATES, OAKS PRECAST, CLEAR-DECK, CONCREATION
Styles
Custom, pre-engineered
Specialties
In-ground Custom Designed Vinyl & Concrete Pools, Stamped Concrete, Flagstone, Interlock, Excavation, In-House Project Management, Professional Landscape Design & Consulting.

Credentials & Financial Information

1995
retail - refund or exchange
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Debit
City of Brampton - Licensed Pool Builder, Licensed Professional Engineer (ONTARIO) - A.P.E.O.
Better Business Bureau (BBBMWO), Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario (APEO), Pool & Hot
Bachelor of Applied Science and Engineering (Honours), Professional Engineer
100% WSIB compliant with 15 year PERFECT WORK RECORD (Injury/Claims free)
PROJECT RATE
$10 Million
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime Structural

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!