Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Onkar at Aura Kitchens
Hours:
Monday to Friday 09:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm

Aura Kitchens and Cabinetry Inc.

Company Profile

At Aura kitchens, style and sophistication meet function to create beautiful fine quality cabinetry and furniture for your kitchen. We specialize in creating functional masterpieces offering a selection of door styles, finishes, and decorative enhancements that allow you to customize your kitchen to suit your style with cabinetry âœcrafted just …

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Aura Kitchens and Cabinetry Inc.

Show:

Mar 26, 2014, Brampton

Excellent product and service. We met Onkar at the 2013 home show and after visting 6 other companies we decided to go with Aura. Onkar was honest and clear to his details and was always available during the reno phase . He even helped us select our tiles and granite and followed the project till the end. His Installer Carlos was very polite and clean. I will recommend Aura to everyone.

Thanks Stewart for your kind words. Onkar singh

Mar 11, 2014, Mississauga

We paid $25,000 for our kitchen cabinets and did not get what we paid for. The quality of the cupboards is terrible. Any water that comes into contact with cupboards causes the finish to come off. The plumber scraped the side of our suv with his van but denied it and we had no proof. The magnetic foot release latch on our pull-out garbage cabinet broke and Onkar does not respond to any emails or phone calls. Cannot find the part anywhere online. I would not recommend their product or service to anyone.

Company Response:
Hi Sarj I have only received one water damage complaint in past 8 years from Suraj in Oakville. The job was worth $14600 with countertop/backsplash etc. and the doors was made of 5 piece MDF, painted off white. The complaint came for the Sink door within 2 weeks of the installation. The doors was so much damaged that the bottom rail basically popped out. It turned out the damage was due to extensive water seeping into the door. I replaced the door and advised the customer not to hang any wet towels on the doors. After that no issues. Please pardon my memory but I cannot recall talking to you regarding this water damage complaint recently and I could not find "Sarj" customer profile in Mississauga in my customer database Kindly call me @ 416-788-8090 and I will take care of your issues. Also we do not sell the magnet kick latch garbage bin here, maybe it is a different one. Please send me a picture of it. My accessories are life time warranted. I am bound to replace it. Regarding your SUV being scraped, it is a news to me. We here at Aura are known for taking care of our customers, no matter what. There can be an honest delay in service, but never left a customer high and dry. Especially me, i never ignore the customer, we thrive on our after service. Please call me and i will take care of it. Thanks Regards Onkar Singh Aura Kitchens

Jan 03, 2014, Brampton

Great product but very poor installation. Onkar was very professional and provided a great pre and post customer service experience himself. But unfortunately, his installation crew was very unprofessional - progress was very slow and numerous mistakes were made. Bottom line is, Onkar really needs to establish a better communication flow with his installers and perhaps hire a more professional crew.

Dec 12, 2013, Old Toronto

The space in our kitchen is small and we wanted a expert who will be ready to work with it. Aura kitchens did a wonderful job in designing and utilizing the space efficiently and effectively.

Dec 10, 2013, Old Toronto

We contacted aura kitchens to remodel our kitchen. We had a design in mind and they were able to work with the design by just adding some practical advice. The output is wonderful.

Aug 07, 2013, Mississauga

Aura did a very good job with our kitchen remodeling. The price was reasonable and the work was completed in a short period of time as promised. I appreciate their expertise and quality of work. I would recommend Aura Kitchens to others.

Jul 08, 2013, Mississauga

2nd part to my review I forgot to mention....Owner was flexible with my changes that I asked after the contract was signed. He also to the best of his ability follow through future contacts, feedbacks after the kitchen was installed. Onkar tries to know his customers well and meet their reasonable expectations. He also tried to be a wonderful liaison with the counter company when there was delay in the counter being put in as he knew I had my son's Birthday and I needed the counter company's commitment. Thank you Onkar!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Desiree in Brampton Nov 23, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Aug 12, 2012, BOLTON

Onkar from Aura kitchens was a dream to work with. It's not often you find customer service after final payment is made. With Onkar and his team, this is normal. He took the time to listen to my husband and I, asked us about budget and didn't try to make promises he could't keep. Onkar brought us into his office and showed us what our kitchen would look like in a 3D software and played around with idea's until we LOVED it..When he gave us our install date, they were here that morning to install. He was always willing to answer any questions we might have had and was very gracious when coming to site to see the progress of the install. Dino and I would highly recommend Aura Kitchens to anyone thinking about making the investment to their home and lifestyle. Words can not express our sincere thanks to you Onkar and your amazing Team. Lori and Dino Di Pietro Bolton, Ontario

Company Response:
Thanks for your kind words. much appreciated.

Jul 18, 2012, MILTON

It was our dream project for my husband and I to get our kitchen upgraded. When we knew the time has come to do it and when the quotes started rolling and designers approaching with their plans, we bumped onto Onkar from Aura Kitchen. Right from day one his honesty and willingness to listen and deliver what you need won our hearts and we decided to go with Aura Kitchen. From the beginning to the end Onkar and his team displayed professionalism. Onkar knew exactly what he was talking and doing as he breathes renovations and it’s his cup of tea!! I knew from the start that my new kitchen is going to rock!! Coming to his work- he let us decide what we wanted regarding picking colours, shades, styles and put together a project diagram and my husband being a project manager himself monitored that all be done as planned coming to time lines. Onkar and his team delivered excellent meticulous work and also referred us to the best places to shop for counter tops, appliances etc. Till the end he stayed on top of things and made sure we got exactly what we needed. I just can't thank him enough for the wonderful amazing and fabulous kitchen which he has transformed that the before photos of the kitchen at times keeps people thinking it was the same place or not. Thanks again for the excellent work. We are impressed and you are sure to get lot of referrals from us!! Suraj and Sumi

Company Profile

At Aura kitchens, style and sophistication meet function to create beautiful fine quality cabinetry and furniture for your kitchen. We specialize in creating functional masterpieces offering a selection of door styles, finishes, and decorative enhancements that allow you to customize your kitchen to suit your style with cabinetry “crafted just …

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Money Order
BBB
Engineering, MBA
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Up to 3 years depending on the project

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!