near

You Might Also Consider

Accent Moving & Storage

8.5

2 Reviews

Accent Movers moved me March 1st. They were referred by a friend that said they were amazing. Their crew was on time. they...

Marnie from Delta 1 Mar 11, 2014

Reviews for Art Moving Services Inc

Show:

Apr 22, 2010, Exeter

I used Art Moving Services last month for my move from Vancouver to Ontario. I was nervous about moving as there is so many horror stories about moving companies and I had a bad experince the last time I moved with a major van lines When I called Art Moving for a quote they sent someone to my home for an estimate they looked at everthing I had and were able to give me a flat rate as I was on a budget On the moving day the crew were great (although they were half hour late) they were very proffessional and took great care of my stuff in Ontario it was the same I had good delivery guys as well and everthing arrived safe I will be telling all my friends that ever need to move to call this company great job guys

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
klein2005 Apr 09, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 22, 2008, Edmonton

Moved with Art Moving over a year ago. Nightmare from the beginning. Showed up to my house with one person to move an entire household. When came time for deilvery they showed up at 6pm! Many items damaged, lost or just plain 'missing'. I called right away and was told to put a claim in, but still have not been compensated. Emery does not return calls. Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary Offices now screening calls. These people are unprofessional and not trustworthy.

Aug 19, 2008

DO NOT USE THIS COMPNAY! They are rude, unprofessional and will not live up to their agreements. They damaged my tv, lost my belongings and mishandled my stuff and refuse to repair or replace. They have hung up on me and told me straight up to stop calling. Save yourself money and time and DO NOT EVEN LOOK at this company!

Nov 01, 2007, Toronto

I moved with Art Moving 3 months ago they were refered by a friend at work. I was very happy with the service they showed up 1 hour late at the pick-up time but they did a great job. 3 very plesant and hard working guys it was the same at delivery. All my belongings arrived and in good condition.I had a inhome estimate and the price did not change. I would reccomend this company.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Apr 24, 2006, Toronto

I would never use this company nor recommend it to anyone. The movers at the BC end were slow, careless and difficult. Almost everything they packed ended up broken beyond repair or damaged in some way. Although I took out "extra" insurance - this sole-owner company "self-insures" and will not pay up or repair. Made 20 or more phonecalls to BC and to their affiliate. Although I paid over $10,000 for my 2 bedroom house and 2 cars to be moved from BC to Ontario - this company will make no attempt to rectify or address the situation. In the future I will use a big-name mover who stand behind their promises.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!