Categories :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4

Amazing Window Fashions

Company Profile

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft....

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

Show:

May 25, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

AMAZING! I had been shopping around for interior shutter for awhile, then my neighbor got her window coverings from amazing window fashions. i was very impressed, her blinds looked great. i got their business card and gave then a call, 3 weeks later my shutter were up and ready. couldn't be more happier. price was right and the quality was AMAZING. would i recommend them??? 110% Thanks Alex.

Mar 29, 2012, Ajax

This review is way overdue. I had window shutters installed in my whole house (located in Ajax) last summer and was extremely pleased with the overall work and customer service provided by Alex & his brother. Not only was I happy with the installation, but the price was competitive too. I had received a few other quotes which were all exactly the same, but Amazing was able to beat those quotes without having to haggle. I wanted the shutters installed quickly. When I called to place the order for the shutters I told them I was concerned about receiving the product in time, so Alex came over within a couple of hours of the call to take measurements and make sure the order was placed immediately. The day of the install, I needed the shutters installed by a certain time. Alex and his brother came, installed, and cleaned up after themselves within the time slot I requested. They accomodated my scheduled and ensured everything was completed on time! They were easy to work with and I'm happy with the overall installation and have already recommended them to family & friends!

Mar 10, 2012, North York

The team at Amazing was highly knowlegdable. They came in and took measurements, provided a quote, and were prompt inthe service. The shutters look wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for window treatments.

Dec 17, 2011, THORNHILL

We are extremely pleased with the final product. They take the time to make sure that everything is perfect. They make sure you are pleased. Family members have told us how beautiful our shutters and blinds are. Thank you.

Nov 24, 2011, Scarborough

I love the drapes we purchased (from a while back) for the den. When the drapes are open it gives a fantastic view of the outside and adds that special touch. However, when it is closed, they look just as fantastic.

Oct 19, 2011, THORNHILL

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Review changed. Amazing Window Fashions responded to the original review and immediately rectified the problem. Everything is to our complete satisfaction now. The product and installation work was excellent. Homestars definitely works. Bravo!

Oct 13, 2011

The best quality shutters I have seen for the lowest price. Great service and professional installation. This is our second new home and the second time we have had amazing shutters do our window coverings. Thanks Alex.

Sep 07, 2011, Etobicoke

I was looking to complete (unfinished work from 5 years ago) the second level windows with blinds that matched the existing set on the main floor. I found Alex on the web and he promptly came to my place to provide a free estimate. In reviewing the blinds he determined the colour was discontinued however he offered to see if one of his suppliers would have some old stock to meet my needs. He took an existing blind from the main floor as a sample to ensure he could find the exact match. Lucky for me he was able to source it out and we were in business. Alex installed the second level blinds (20 feet high) with precision and balance (required for the job) in under an hour. He was a real pleasure to do business with and I am very satisfied with the final product. I will be recommending him to friends who need window coverings in the future.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been removed by the author.
Ryan in Concord Jul 22, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 11, 2011, North York

We did a lot of comparison shopping and found Alex's prices the most reasonable. He was professional, courteous and very helpful. He delivered on time and installed everything on time. The job was very well done, we are so happy with our new blinds. Thank you

Company Profile

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.

Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings

At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.

Hunter Douglas

Products & Services

Products
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Services
Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Brands
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
Specialties
Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation

Credentials & Financial Information

We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!