Categories :
Mon-Fri 9-6, Thurs 9-8, Sat 10-3

Alliance Floor Source

Company Profile

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Alliance Floor Source is a Toronto-based hardwood, laminate and carpeting specialist. We sell only top quality merchandise and offer the best brands in the industry. We offer flooring products for the "do-it-yourselfer" or we can professionally install it for you. In either case, we believe in providing only the best in products and customer service.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Alliance Floor Source

Show:

Dec 03, 2012, Toronto

I have used Alliance a few times now, and each and every occasion they surpass my expectation. They are very courteous, patient, I never feel pressured to make a decision quickly. They were even able to find extra materials for discontinued products, which made my repair a breeze instead of a nightmare. I can only speak highly of their selections in their large showroom and the quality or the materials they carry. Highly recommend them to everybody!

Nov 30, 2012, Toronto

I have used Alliance Floor Source before and was very satisfied with the quality of their workmanship and material, as well as with their meticulous attention to detail, quality, punctuality and accuracy. So, it was natural that I would include them among the 3 bids for this most recent project. I ultimately selected them for the job and am very pleased with my decision. The most recent job was a tricky one, as the house is not new and the sub-floor was not even. There were several other, rather interesting, challenges that they had to overcome as well. They had to use their knowledge and experience to deal with the challenges and they performed well above my expectations. Their pricing was very competitive and there is no match to the quality of material, workmanship, cleanliness and overall satisfaction. I rarely give anyone a 10/10, but Alliance Floor Source deserve this top grade. In summary, Alliance Floor Source is a hard act to imitate by their competitors and a goal that contractors and suppliers should strive for. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want any details. Cheers! Ami

Oct 03, 2012, Scarborough

My wife and I had just moved into our first house in 2011 and wanted to get the hardwood floors refinished as they were pretty beat up. We researched a lot of companies but decided on AFS due to the numerous positive reviews here and awards. We met with Lehel at the store to discuss our options and the type of finish we wanted. He was very patient with us in answering all of our questions. An appointment was setup so Lehel could take some measurements of the floor and provide us with a quote but it was a little inconvenient for him but he made an exception to accommodate us. Approximately a week and a half later Lehel's crew showed up to start the job. They were friendly and answered any questions we had. The job was pretty quick and they were done within a few days and the floors looked great. Thanks for a job well done and we would recommend your business to friends or family looking to do any floor work.

Sep 28, 2012

One of the negatives of living in a condo is the risk of water damage. We have wood floors pretty much through out, originally installed by Alliance. Due to a leaky AC unit, the floor in one of our rooms had to be replace and Alliance were amazing. Nemo assessed the damage and his pricing was acceptable to our insurance company which eliminated unpleasant haggling with them. The installers were polite, efficient and incredibly neat. They did an excellent job laying down the new floor and replaced all the furniture to perfection. They stacked the ruined flooring and removed it from the condo without a trace of any rubbish or dust. The painter arrived the next day and completed the touchup of the baseboards. Both craftsmen were very respectful of our condo regulations regarding noise and use of elevators. All in all, Alliance is an extremely efficient and client oriented company. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sep 18, 2012, WHITBY

We are thrilled to have found Alliance! Not only did they have the Mirage hardwood floors we were looking for and at a great price (even lower then Costo) but their customer service and installation is Top Notch! We were living in our home during the installation process and opted to have the installers help us with the removal of carpet and moving large pieces of furniture (beds and dressers) they treated our furniture and home with the up-most respect. They also cleaned up at the end of the day and at the end of the job. Nemo and Timea were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. This company is proud of their customer service, products, and installed flooring, as they should be. We are enjoying our beautiful new floors that were install on time. We would highly recommend Alliance.

Sep 13, 2012, Toronto

Alliance Floor Source is an excellent company to deal with. They are professional, knowledgeable and patient. They answer all questions, even if it seems silly or repetitive. Timea, Lehel and Nemo are fabulos to deal with. The pricing is very competitive and better. Estimated delivery of product is dead on. I would highly recommend Alliance Floor Source any time.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
jeff tsang in North york Aug 20, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Aug 01, 2012, Toronto

I had a very positive experience with Alliance Floor Source. Lehel, his wife Timea, and Nemo were all extremely helpful throughout the entire process and the subcontractor who actually sanded. stained and varnished my floors on the main floor and staircase as well as the guy who installed the carpet runner were punctual and professional throughout the entire job. They got the job done quickly and carefully and we couldn't be happier with the floors. There are very few flooring companies that will refinish factory pre-finished hardwood floors because of how difficult it is to sand down to the raw wood, but these guys did it and they did it very well for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Alliance to anyone looking to do work on their floors. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future for all of my flooring needs.

Jul 28, 2012, North York

We recently put hardwood throughout our condo. Overall Alliance did a great job and had a great selection. Great competitive pricing. Very professional and timely in doing the job. Over quality of job is second to none. I highly recommend Alliance!

Jul 27, 2012, Toronto

I chose alliance because their prices were the most reasonable in the city. I was extremely thrilled with the final result. Their installers were professional and did the job right. The staff is very accommodating and they were able to fit my project in at the last minute. Highly recommended floor store!

Company Profile

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Selecting the appropriate flooring is an investment that will prove to be one of the smartest and most durable you'll make. As one of the most important design elements in any home or business, hardwood, laminate and cork flooring are used everywhere to give warmth, a distinguished look and a timeless beauty to any room. Whether you require a new floor or a retrofit of an existing floor in either a residential or commercial property, we will do our best to find the most suitable option for your particular needs and budget.
We have been satisfying the needs of homeowners, contractors and builders for almost 15 years. When dealing with Alliance Floor Source you will not only be satisfied with the quality of our products, but you will also love (we hope and trust) the exceptional customer service and our commitment to making your flooring project a most enjoyable experience.
With your cooperation in the after installation care and maintenance of your new floor, you will have an investment to be happy about and be satisfied with for many years to come.

Products & Services

Products
Laminate flooring, Hardwood flooring, Carpeting, Area Rugs, Cork flooring, vinyl
Services
Supply and installation.
Brands
Torlys, Kahrs, Mercier, Kentwood, Bruce, Satin Finish, Shaw, Coronet, Beaulieu, Bruce, Kraus, Model, Kronotex, Fuzion, Laurentian, Karndean, Krono, Duraceramic, Evoke

Credentials & Financial Information

1993
Unopened packages ONLY within 7 days, minimum 100sqft, 35% restocking charge + $50.00 return freight
Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft
None
PROJECT RATE
By quote
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year on workmanship, Materials by their respective manufacturers.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!