Category :
Customer Service
Hours:
Beat Major Competitors by 10%

Ultimate Choice Movers

Company Profile OUT OF BUSINESS Duties and responsibilities for your furniture movers: 1. The movers will greet our customers 2. Cover floors and woodwork in the home to protect them from damage. 3. Determine special packing and wrapping requirements for items such as electronic, antiques, beds and appliances 4. Wrap all wooden ...

You Might Also Consider

GTA Moving Guys

post_image1.png

GTA Moving Guys were very accommodating and professional. They picked up a table from my parents house, then came to the...

Khalid & Denise from Oakville 2 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Ultimate Choice Movers

Show:

Aug 15, 2010, Toronto

I had to move several pieces of furniture into my newly renovated downtown row house and called Ultimate Choice based on their positive HomeStars reviews. The movers were prompt and very courteous. Even though this was a small move they treated the move in a very professional manner. My two floor home has a very narrow stairway that I expected to create a problem. But the movers were great, they lugged all my bedroom furniture upstairs, while taking incredible care to avoid causing damage to the furniture or the house. One piece in particular is quite large, but they amazingly negotiated up the stairs without incident. I was convinced they couldn't do it, but they proved me wrong. Overall I'm very impressed with Ultimate Choice Movers. They were reasonably priced, provided a contract before the move, and have very skilled employees doing the heavy-lifting. I would highly recommend this company based on my move.

Company Response:
Thanks Mr. Webber for the great review. I am glad that everything went well with your move. Hope that you are finally settled in and enjoying your new home. All the best!

Aug 04, 2010

Hi Michelle, I have been meaning to send you a note to let you know that the move went really well. Unfortunately I did not get the names of the 2 guys, but the taller one went above and beyond. He was delightful to deal with, quite efficient, careful with our belongings and helped with things like the bed frames. The shorter guy seemed a little slower and less confident, but was still pleasant and cautious with our stuff. These two guys had a very long day and really were consistently great to deal with. I will not hesitate to recommend Ultimate Movers to my friends and am very grateful to you for all your help with making the arrangements. Have a great day. Lucinda

Company Response:
Thanks Lucinda for the great review. Also many thanks for agreeing to giving us a verbal referal, it was much appreciated. I hope that everything is finally unpacked and you have settled into your new home. All the best and once again thanks!

Aug 03, 2010, Scarborough

Professional, Courteous, experienced, reliable, honest and friendly. Few movers have made a good impression on me and this company is the first one to have given me the comfort of knowing that my next move should not be stressful or painful. Thumbs up!!

Company Response:
Thanks Yasmin for the great review. I am glad that we did not let you down as it was your fear. I hope you are settled into your new home. All the best!

Jul 28, 2010, Toronto

I've heard horror stories about movers, but from the get go this company was on the ball. The company was great in answering all my initial questions and concerns, and the two gents they had do the move were quick, polite, professional and got the job done. Highly recommend these guys.

Company Response:
Thanks Ryan for the great review. Also many thanks for the verbal referals you have done for us. I hope you are settled in and enjoying your new home.

Jul 21, 2010, Mississauga

My wife and I moved from a Condo to a Townhouse in Mississauga on July 24th. We had hired Ultimate movers after doing a fair bit of research on this site. We found the movers (Ultimate movers) to be very professional and reliable. They showed up on time, did their work very efficiently, and their charges were exactly as per their quote - with no unpleasant surprises whatsoever. They also accepted payment by cheque, and that too only AFTER the moving was completed. Having reliable movers took a lot of stress off our moving effort.

Company Response:
Thank you to you both for the great review. I am glad that you were happy with our service. All the best in your new home!

Jul 12, 2010, Toronto

Moving is a nerve-wracking experience. My last one was a cross-continent move arranged and paid for by my workplace, so I was a little worried about finding a trustworthy and reasonably priced company on my own. But from my first call to Ultimate Movers, their assistant Michelle was reassuringly professional and friendly, and responded promptly to all my emails and requests in the period before the move. The movers, Oliver and his team, arrived on time (even on the G20 weekend), and handled everything with care and efficiency. They were polite and friendly from beginning to end, and when they took a much-deserved 5-minute break before moving a particularly large and heavy piece of furniture, they informed us beforehand that they'd be doing so. We'd gladly recommend them to friends, and would not hesitate to use them again should we ever move.

Company Response:
Thanks Tina for the great review. Here at Ultimate Movers we take great pride in offering number one customer service. We are happy to add you to our long list of satisfied customers. Enjoy your new home.

Jul 11, 2010, Toronto

Movers were on time on June 26th - day of the G20 in downtown. The movers themselves were efficient and courteous. The issue is as per our contract, we were meant to have 20 free boxes and 4 wardrobe rental boxes. When the movers arrived they had neither. We were left on Saturday and Sunday doing three car trips ourselves moving the rest of our belongings. I did leave a voicemail on the Saturday and this was not answered. I was disappointed after all the good reviews that it was not what we expected and caused us lots of extra work and time out as we were trying to do an exit clean on the old place as well.

Company Response:
Sorry Diana about any mishap or inconvenience the free boxes caused you or your family. The boxes were to be arranged prior to your moving day. Not all customers opt to take the free boxes since they already have their own. Very sorry for any miscommunication. You had arranged for a moving service and not a packing service hence the reason for the truck showing up with no free boxes. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Jul 09, 2010

Your guys were professional and they did a very good job even though the pick up location was difficult. Customer service was great and customer service was helpful with getting things organized for my move. The truck size and equipment was correct. I would recommend Ultimate Movers as a good moving company.

Company Response:
Thank you Cynthia for the great review. We hope that you are finally getting settled into your new home. All the best!

Jul 05, 2010, Toronto

Now that some dust has settled we just wanted to write and let you know how professional, courteous, respectful and efficient your staff was moving our valuables. Even the young man who was on his first day was doing his best to be as conscientious as possible. They were a great crew who worked well together and made what turned out to be a long move quite bearable. Thanks very much for the service you provided...

Company Response:
Thanks Wayne for the great review. We are glad that you were happy with our service. All the best to you and your family. Enjoy your new home!

Jul 05, 2010

Just wanted to say many thanks to Ultimate Movers for assisting us with our moving. The office, Michelle, was great and the crew was very knowledgeable of their job. You can see that customer service is what this company is all about. All items were wrapped professionally and carefully moved with no damage. All floors were covered as promised with mats. Thanks also for the free boxes and paper before we moved. From start to finish, this company is the best thus far. Way to go Ultimate Movers. I would recommend you to anyone we know that is moving.

Company Response:
Thanks for the great review. We are glad that you were happy with our service from start to finish. Customer Service is number 1 with Ultimate Movers and we are thrilled that you received the same. Enjoy your new home!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!