Category :
Owner/Manager:
Paolo Bossio
Hours:
Mon - Sat, Sun by appt.

Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Company Profile

* Unmarked Vehicles * 24 Hour Service * Best Guarantee * Free Estimates & Consultation - Welcome to Pest Services, a division of Advantage Pest Control. We are located in Toronto and service all surrounding regions. Whether you are researching a particular pest like bed bugs, inquiring about service or looking for do-it-yourself assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call!

more...
Servicing:

Toronto & GTA, Mississauga, Durham,Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Rexdale

Reviews for Advantage Pest Control Inc.

Show:

Jan 11, 2012, STOUFFVILLE

I called Advantage after a referral from a family member who was a previous satisfied customer. I spoke with Paulo who knows his stuff and was helpful from the start. I live on an acreage property and animals are apart of life here. They were on time, price was fair and they took care of my mouse problem. They also gave me useful tips to prevent issues in the future. I will be sure to call Advantage again for any pest control services in the future. I am glad my family member referred them and I would have no hesitation to refer them myself.

Company Response:
Thank you for the great rating Jay! I think that a lot of companies, no matter the industry, forget that providing assistance to customers about future prevention is major part of pest management.

Jan 10, 2012, Maple

I discovered that I had mice in my house and decided to search google for help. I noticed Advantage Pest Control and called right away. Not only was I given a lot of background information on the rodent, they were also very empathetic to my needs and sent someone to my home the very next morning to take care of the problem. The technician was very knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. Im happy that my rodent problem was taken care of so quickly with a guarantee and very reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends and family. Thanks Advantage Pest Control! Lisa

Company Response:
Thank you for that great rating and review Sandra!

Jan 09, 2012, Markham

I called Advantage Pest Control when I discoverd a rat problem and they came that same day without any hesitation. They fixed the problem as well as gave me information to help prevent it from happening again. Paolo was very informative and glady answered any questions I had.

Jan 09, 2012, Toronto

They were on time and able to help in a fast and clean way. I liked that they knew a lot about the issue. Not only did they fix the issue they explained how to prevent it from happening again.

Jan 08, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

I called Advantage when we discovered carpenter ants in our home. Paolo was the utmost professional, informative, and answered all my questions about the safety of my wife and children. A technician came out the next day and the ants soon vanished. Advantage Pest Control has superb service and I highly recommend them for any pest problem.

Jun 07, 2011, Toronto

Paulo was great. He was very thorough and accurate in his description of the work that would be done. The technician was very knowledgeable and respectful of our home. I recommend them without hesitation.

Apr 11, 2011, Richmond Hill

They came out the same day I called them for carpenter ants and they accommodated me the same day as I am deathly afraid of insects. I was told that it would take a few weeks before the problem would be solved, the ants were gone the same day!!! It was an exceptional service. I highly recommend them.

Company Response:
We understand that any pest in your home can be a stressful situation; we try to alleviate as much of that stress as we can. I'm glad we were able to assist you in returning your life back to normal. When booking any call, we try to give the customer a reasonable timeframe for resolution based on similar situations. I'm pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments!

Apr 11, 2011, Markham

This is a very thruough and professional company. Upon my discovery that I had carpenter ants, (Of course being very concerned) I called Advantage Pest Control and after answering my MANY questions, Advantage really proved to me how pateint and knowledgable they really are! They came out the same day and my problem was gone! Not only was I extremly happy with my decision to choose this company, but more then year later ( well after my Guarantee had expired ) they informed me that they would still honour my guarantee! Now that is customer service and satisfaction! I would recommend this company to anyone with any type of pest problem!

Company Response:
Thanks Jennie, we try to take care of our customers. We especially try to quickly deal with carpenter ants as they are a wood-destroying organism and can cause structural damage to your home. We also want to make sure not only that our customers have confidence in us during the call but also after the job is completed. We offer a guarantee to protect your home even after the service is done.

Mar 31, 2011, SCARBOROUGH

Finding Advantage Pest Control was an answer to our prayers. We had consulted with other pest control companies but found Paolo from Advantage to be the most knowledgeable about bed bugs. He was so patient even though I had so many questions and concerns. He assured me that my family and I would get over this nightmare. He explained Advantage Pest control’s treatment method and it made a lot of sense to me. I am now bedbug free. Overall, Advantage Pest Control has great customer service and a program that really works. I highly recommend this company. They have Excellent Service and Great Technicians

Company Response:
Thanks Neto. Paolo is one of the leading bed bug experts in Toronto. Our mission here at Advantage is to keep on the cutting edge of treatment of all pests. Specifically with bed bugs we off several different options depending on the situation. By providing different options for service and being able offer the customer specific information on their treatment, we are able to specifically tailor a program to eliminate your problem. We welcome questions from our customers because of two reasons 1. It continues the discussion of the problem and allows the customer to better understand exactly what is going to be done in their home, how it is going to be done and what type of results they should expect. This is leaves the customer better prepared for the service. Preperation is key in the elimination of bed bugs. 2. It allows the customer to feel more assured in their decision of treatment. This helps to immediately relieve some of the high stress that these insects inflict on our customers.
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Sandy in Scarborough Mar 01, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Our specialties include ants, bed bugs, bees & wasps, beetles, birds, caterpillars, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, flies, lady-bugs, mice & rats, mites, mosquitoes, moths, silverfish, spiders & wildlife removal.

Products & Services

Products
Hornet & wasp killer, Cockroach Bait, Home & Apt. Spray, Ant Killer Gel, Insecticide, Fumigator, Rat & Mouse Bait, Bird Repellent, Mattress Covers
Services
Residential & Commercial Pest Control Services
Brands
Pro, Maxforce, Jaguar, Hawke, Konk, Airguard
Specialties
Ants, bed bugs, bees & wasps, beetles, birds, caterpillars, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, flies, lady-bugs, mice & rats, mites, mosquitoes, moths, silverfish, spiders & wildlife removal

Credentials & Financial Information

1974
Cash,Cheque,Debit,C.Card
Ministry of the Environment
NPMA,CPMA
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!