Category :
Mirrors & Glass
Address:
3130 Laird Rd Mississauga , ON L5L5X4

Ace Glass & Mirror Ltd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Re-Bath West GTA

I came across Rebath at the Toronto home show. I was looking to get a walk in tub for my mom. I met Russ at the show and...

Norma Hill from Milton 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Ace Glass & Mirror Ltd

Mar 12, 2014, Mississauga

I replaced my front window as there was a crack in it due to a blind that was installed and a nail that cracked the window pain. Ace Glass & Mirror took the measurement, custom made the window for me and the installation went very smoothly. I will be calling them back in the Spring to fix my patio door screen. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

May 06, 2013, MISSISSAUGA

Contacted Ace Glass based on a recommendation. Came and measured and installed the 2 replacements within 2 weeks of the order. Really friendly installer. Only reco is for them to improve on customer service: to notify customer of installation time rather than I checking in with them multiple times.

Nov 19, 2011, Oakville

WOW, do these guys ever know what they are doing. I brought in a couple of screens with rips in them to repair. The guy at the counter took me thorough the whole process of how they clean out the old stuff and replace it with new, stronger, better screening.

Jul 30, 2010, Mississauga

I have used this company three times over the last year to replace screens in sliding doors and windows in the house we moved from and the one we moved to. They have reasonable rates and the items have always been ready when promised. The staff are friendly and pleasant. I would use them again when needed.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!