Category :
Alarm Systems
Address:
41 Harvest Moon Dr Scarborough , ON M1X 1S4

ABCO Security Alarms

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Superior Home Systems

SHS_logo march 25.jpg

Frank and Team at Superior Home Systems made the decision to purchase and install central vac a simple one for my wife and...

Jeff from Toronto 2 Jan 24, 2014

Reviews for ABCO Security Alarms

Oct 01, 2013, Toronto

Abco technicians are the owners and anytime there is any kind of issue they are there to provide service. Excessive condensation on one of my windows resulted in a bad contact. ABCO was there the next morning and replaced the contact and did not even charge me! I last reviewed ABCO in 2006. They remain fantastic! Marc Bathurst and Fairlawn ave.

Jan 19, 2013, Scarborough

I had ABCO come to my apartment for installing burglar alarm. I was very impressed with their professional service. The technician seemed to be very knowledgeable about the product and answered all of my question patiently.

Sep 09, 2006, Toronto

ABCO Security are professional, clearly experienced and completely service oriented. They have designed, installed, monitored and serviced my alarm systems in each house I have owned in Toronto since 1992. They never over-sell and are reasonably priced. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for any residential or commercial security system. If you have any questions I can be reached at [email protected]

May 30, 2006, York

I had order an alarm for both my business and home. They had completed and install both on time and at the price they quoted. Well done. I would stongly recommend them.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!