Category :

AA Waters and Brookes

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for AA Waters and Brookes

Apr 26, 2012, Toronto

A highly professional company - showed up on time, gave a good quote, finished when they said they would. I have had two follow up visits for minor issues and they have proven very reliable - even phoning when they were delayed.

Apr 13, 2012, North York

We got 2 estimates before we reached AA sprinklers which with no doubt were the best in planning , cost , and installation. We are very content . Thanks guys u did a great job.

Mar 20, 2012, Mississauga

Waters & Brookes installed my irrigation system a couple years ago, and we are quite happy with it, so we continue to have them in each year for the startup and fall closing. The great thing about Waters & Brookes is that the people they employ are polite, timely, and obviously know what they are doing. Each time they come, I learn something. They take the time to explain potential problems, and make suggestions as to how to run the system more efficiently. I have told them this directly, but they obviously have a fine crew, and care about their work. Spring is here early! Hope you have a great irrigation season. Thank you!

Nov 16, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

AWESOME!! My system was completed yesterday. I really appreciate it when a service provider takes the time to explain every aspect of the job they are about to do. I was provided with a sketch, full details, and tests that were conducted on the spot. AA Waters and Brookes are very professional, punctual, and effective. I was treated very respectfully, they answered every question, and the price was fair. I would recommend AA as your 1st choice.

Aug 03, 2011, North York

Great service and installation of sprinklers in my backyard. The work was done cleanly and quickly with no damage the the lawn. Sprinkler works great and saves me a lot of time.

Jun 25, 2011, Vaughan

AA Waters and Brookes impressed from the start by being the only company to actually call back and respond to inquiries -- and that includes many of the other "top rated" companies on HomeStars whom I called. Allan and the office staff were helpful, polite, patient and willing to work around my schedule. When Allan showed up to give me a quote he took his time to measure, calculate, and explain the job to me; I appreciated this a great deal. He clearly knows his stuff and the material they use is of the best quality (I did a lot of research on sprinkler systems before embarking on this project and everything Allan does matches up to what I've read of best practices in this industry). The workers showed up on time and worked very hard to get the job done. There were a few minor adjustments to be made and these were accomplished quickly and professionally a few days later. Allan took the time to check the work and ensure my satisfaction. The system works great and my lawn and gardens have never looked more lush and beautiful -- this professionally designed and installed system has made my home stand out among a sea of brown and dying grass. I would not hesitate to recommend AA Waters and Brookes and in fact my parents are now installing a system at their house. Top notch value for your money.

May 19, 2011, Etobicoke

We needed to have our irrigation system fixed after a previous supplier screwed up the job. Waters and Brookes staff were very knowledgable and courteous in both the design and installation phases of the project. The system is now doing it's job properly. We strongly recommend.

Sep 20, 2010, Mississauga

Allan, Damian and his team did a glorious job installing a sprinkler system at our home. The system went in without a hitch (in a single day!), it works beautifully, and is incredibly easy to program and use. Waters & Brookes exceeded my expectations in every way. Thank you!

Aug 20, 2010, Toronto

Just a note to thank A.A. Waters & Brookes for continued great service. It is refreshing to have a service company that aims to keep customers happy, does a good job, and all with a positive attitude. Thanks

Jul 22, 2010, Concord

Our system was installed with minimum fuss and maximum effort. The team worked solidly and left everything impeccably clean and in order, finishing in record time. A grest team deservig of high praise.

Company Profile

A,A Waters & Brookes is dedicated to installing and servicing lawn sprinklers that meet the specific needs of our customers. We use only top quality material and the latest technology to guarantee system reliability and longevity, and every system is designed to maintain uniformity of coverage. Our Team members are Certified Irrigation Technicians, Landscape Technicians, and Backflow Testers. We also employ a full office staff to answer all of your questions and ensure the best possible customer service.

A. A. Waters & Brookes has been in business for over 28 years and is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction

Products & Services

Services
We design and install a lawn sprinkler or irrigation system to fit your specific application. Materials are selected based on a proven track record of reliability and performance, not lowest cost. Your system is installed by full-time, certified irrigation technicians who have the skills and experience to install your system properly with minimal disruption to your home and the utmost respect for your property We service all makes of sprinkler systems All our services, including installation, are supervised and directed by a Professional Engineer with more than 38 years experience in underground engineering and design

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!