Category :

AA Waters and Brookes

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for AA Waters and Brookes

Apr 22, 2013, East York

A very good installation. Works just as Alan described. My system has now been in for four years. The service programme offered by Alan's company is fantastic and I would recommend it to everyone.

Dec 06, 2012, OSHAWA

I work overseas so needed a sprinkler system for our new home. The system had to be of top quality and reliable. I was very impressed with Alan and the detailed information he gave during his presentation at our home. You could tell he knew what he was talking about. The installation team were all so polite and friendly and did a great job and finished the same day which was impressive. The installation was tested 2 weeks later and still perfect with no further adjustments required. During my absense for the summer, the grass was kept green everywhere, and our landscaper even used our lawn photo to promote his website! The winterization was done on time in September. I am extremely pleased with every aspect of the service, from the telephone receptionist, to the actual installation, the punctuality and cleanliness!

Nov 29, 2012, Toronto

They installed our irrigation system and were very professional and thorough. My only concern was that there follow-on charges for maintenance of the system (system shut off, turn off, checks) were pricey. When my lawn had a yellow patch and I asked for an adjustment, the hourly charge for the visit was pricey.

Company Response:
We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your lawn sprinkler system, and our service. We understand that cost is an issue with many people and we keep our prices as low as possible, while ensuring that you receive the very best service possible. We are one of the very few irrigation companies who employ full-time office staff, rather than you having to leave a message with an answering service, so that your concerns are handled immediately, and our service technicians are scheduled immediately upon your contacting our office. We look forward to continuing to service you in the New Year.

Nov 19, 2012

AA Waters and Brookes provided excellent service from the minute I spoke to the office until the completion of the installation. Everyone we dealt with was extremely professional, courteous, efficient and the price was very fair for the excellent quality of the product. When Allan came out to do the quote, he took his time explaining the process and the product and he provided us with a complete package of information to review. The office staff is very pleasant to speak with and there is always someone available in the office to answer questions. On the day of installation, they showed up on time and worked hard to get everything finished on time. It is easy to see that this company prides itself on providing outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend AA Waters and Brookes to anyone looking for a sprinkler system.

Oct 31, 2012, Toronto

I have a house with multiple decks and of course front and back yard. Initially, we thought that the cost of installation was pricey; but the cost is no longer an issue. As the summers are heating up, our property is watered with little effort, at an environmentally friendly time and our gardens look great. Thanks!

Oct 25, 2012, Toronto

I called several companies based on homestars reviews and was pleasantly surprised by Alan Brookes. He took the time to explain the quote, what they would do, and their guarantee that every square inch of grass will be watered. He also explained how the pipes and products they use are different. Pricing was fair and in line with others. Their staff answers the phones and I was able to pay conveniently as well. They also coordinated with the landscaping company I was using to redo the patio and re-sod my dead lawn. It all appears to be a good job and I now have a lot comfort that my newly reseeded lawn will be watered very well next summer. Highly recommended.

Aug 03, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

Allan arrivesd on time on every appointment, and even came 2nd time to explain the details of the quote and design when I had to change the schedule for quotation. Company always has someone available to talk in person. Cost is not the lowest, but reasonable considering added additional zone allowing flexibility for watering flower pots. Well designed taking into consideration of special needs for flower beds and plants. Added additional heads/drip lines without additional cost. Offered a follow up visit for any adjustment. Would be better staying home during installation and point out any special needs, eg. adjustable heads, blind spots, etc. Workers did as requested.

Jun 06, 2012, NORTH YORK

I received a very thorough introduction to A.A. Waters & Brookes and an outline of the work to be done which met the specific needs of my lawn and gardens. I felt very confident in their ability. A few weeks later an excellent, knowledgeable crew came out and installed the system in both the front and back garden in one day. My lawn was disturbed as little as possible and just over a week later they readily came back to tweak a few minor things and now it’s perfect! All in all, it was an excellent experience! I would recommend them to everyone looking to add a sprinkler system to their home. Thanks very much Allan and Gary for your attention to detail and excellent work ethic!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
anita in Toronto Jun 05, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Apr 26, 2012, Toronto

A highly professional company - showed up on time, gave a good quote, finished when they said they would. I have had two follow up visits for minor issues and they have proven very reliable - even phoning when they were delayed.

Company Profile

A,A Waters & Brookes is dedicated to installing and servicing lawn sprinklers that meet the specific needs of our customers. We use only top quality material and the latest technology to guarantee system reliability and longevity, and every system is designed to maintain uniformity of coverage. Our Team members are Certified Irrigation Technicians, Landscape Technicians, and Backflow Testers. We also employ a full office staff to answer all of your questions and ensure the best possible customer service.

A. A. Waters & Brookes has been in business for over 28 years and is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction

Products & Services

Services
We design and install a lawn sprinkler or irrigation system to fit your specific application. Materials are selected based on a proven track record of reliability and performance, not lowest cost. Your system is installed by full-time, certified irrigation technicians who have the skills and experience to install your system properly with minimal disruption to your home and the utmost respect for your property We service all makes of sprinkler systems All our services, including installation, are supervised and directed by a Professional Engineer with more than 38 years experience in underground engineering and design

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!