Category :
64 SHAFT ROAD TORONTO , ON M9W4M2
Owner/Manager:
Cinzia Giancone

Mancuso Paving

Company Profile Paving contractor.

You Might Also Consider

West York Paving Ltd

hs1.jpg

After the paving of shared driveway was done, we noticed that all water was draining into our backyard. The contract...

Susan F 3 Dec 21, 2013

Reviews for Mancuso Paving

Show:

May 27, 2012, East York

The Mancuso team just completed my large circular driveway. Perfect job. Always on time. Polite, nice guys. Easy to deal with. Best quote I received out of four as well -- and I knew what specs I wanted in advance. So it's not just a perfect job but also the best price. I just liked and trusted Frank their rep, who happens to be one of two brothers who are running it daily. The other brother is hands-on in the actual paving. There was a large tree root they needed to remove and came back immediately when I called that the arborist had removed the tree -- Mancuso did a fine job of this as well. Plus I added the request to bury a couple 3" ABS pipes as cross-driveway sprinkler and electric conduit, no problem. Personally, I'm as pleased as can be -- I'd never call anyone else for my paving work, either privately or commercially. I happen to be a very experienced commercial builder, not just a homeowner, so know excellent from average.

Mar 31, 2012, Brampton

We had Mancuso Paving ashpault our driveway. they did a fantastic job which has lasted for more than three years now. There price was the best we received and there service was good as well.

Mar 22, 2012, NORTH YORK

Wow. I had hired Veli and his team a few years back (probably 3-4) and I just found them on here. The work was great. He came to view the site the same day I called and he was reasonably priced. His guys were quick and we even got a call back 3 days after the job was completed with him making sure we hadn't driven on the driveway. He asked if we were satisfied. Its been 4 years and the driveway is still holding strong, just a few divots. :)

Mar 17, 2012, THORNHILL

Frank Mancuso did our driveway at our old house, they offer a great job for a reasonable price. They did quite a few houses in the neighborhood. The work was done the week they promised and the quality of asphalt was up to par.

Mar 17, 2012, Toronto

Mancuso Paving has been delivering our asphalt work for 8 years. I have since recommending their services to many of my colleagues who also have been very satisfied with the professional results. if you are looking for asphalt look no further they are second to none. Thanks for the great work all of these years. Have a great 2012. Thanks Mark

Mar 15, 2012, East York

Review has Multiple Versions 1

After I posted my review, I quickly received a reply by a Mancusso representative who had the owner Leo Graci get involved. Leo came by, we spoke about the issues and we came to a fair compromise. We made the drive edge square by saw-cutting and they supplied the 1 1/2 yards of cement base that would now be required to support the foot path along the drive to the front entrance. I feel good about the resolution and would recommend Mancusso based on the fact the came forward to correct a wrong. Grazie. Randy. They never came back to correct the shortfall of four inches of where the pavement was supposed to go to that bordered the grass area of the property. The sales person was out of the country was the first excuse. Other employees had no real interest in solving the problem. as they seemed to think it was not a big deal either, after the fact.

Company Response:
We have just noted your comment on HomeStars and were surprised to see that you were displeased with your driveway. As we have now noted your concern, we will of course try our best to rectify it. Our salesman was in fact away for several weeks last summer for a family emergency. Again, the complaint was a surprise to our office since every driveway is generally first excavated, and after a short period is paved. We were under the impression that the job was completed to your satisfaction, as you paid us in full after the work was completed. In any event, it is our policy to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, and as such we would be happy to discuss this further with you at your convenience. Kindly contact our office and speak with Cinzia and we will schedule someone to come out and discuss your driveway. Thank you.

Nov 18, 2011, York

Company owner professionbal, if you need asphalt this is as good as you are going to get. Quality work, his father opened the business decades ago and the business is growing strong ever since. He gives you 2 inches of compressed asphalt unlike some of his competitors that give you two inches before compression. He stands by his work...trust me these guys are good. Very courteous.

Oct 15, 2011, Brampton

Mancuso's team is excellent - fair quote, good work. However, they like to show up at any time, without prior notice. Once they woke me out of bed, the other, I heard male voices from under my bedroom window first thing in the morning! Slightly unsettling. Would use them again however for the good work they deliver.

Sep 15, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

Mancuso paving did an excellent job on my driveway.the cement work on the new curbs is great, all the crews were friendly and eager to meet our wishes. I checked the drainage and everything went away from foundation and towards the street. I can't find anything that needs improving, First Class Job.

Jun 19, 2011, Mississauga

Mancuso did a great job on our property. The famous Veli, now MIA did come to quote the job and quoted fairly. Further calls to a very stressed Cinzia worked out OK. They were always on time, did what they said and with so many fly-by-night companies out there, I would not hesitate to recommend them. Work done: excavating double driveway, removed old hedge, dug up dead grass on two sections of property (shared by neighbour); layed new dirt and sod, then the 6 man crew rolled in to repave the driveway.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Perhaps after the deal is done, send a standard form to say what will be done: - ie: step one: excavate driveway step two: wait min. 3? 4? weeks while driveway sits step three: etc etc this would lessen a great deal of calls to the office
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Get at least 3 quotes, as our quotes varied by as much as $500

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!